Protectionist Insurance regulations, in over one hundred countries, prevents many WCA members from free market access to low cost, high-quality insurance options. This poses a serious issue for those members located in monopolistic environments. Over 10 years ago, WCA and its insurance partners embarked on finding a solution to this frustrating dilemma.
As of today, nearly every WCA and WCA affiliated member, in the world, can legally access the same industry-leading protection that the rest of the world enjoys - through our member exclusive “Freight Services Liability Indemnity Program”.
Here are just a few of our Indemnity Program’s highlights:
- Widely used in countries with the strictest regulations - here are just a few examples -
- Brazil and Argentina and most South American countries
- Mexico, Panama and other Central American countries
- Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait, UAE and most other Middle East countries
- Morocco, Nigeria and certain other African countries
- Pakistan and Sri Lanka
- South Korea
- Covers your liability for loss or damage to cargo as well as claims for Errors & Omissions
- 1st Dollar Legal Defense – Trained attorneys defend you with no money out of your pocket
- High limits of liability – Beginning at USD$500,000 with no annual aggregate limit
- Dedicated World Insurance Claims Advocate to walk you personally through all claims.
- Highly competitive pricing
- Fully backed and endorsed by WCA